Oon jo kaks iltaa putkeen valvonu liian myöhään, syöny
liikaa ja itkeny ihan pikkuasioista. Nytkin kyyneleet valuvat pitkin kasvojani,
syitä on liian monta.
"I always needed time on my own
I never
thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the
days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed
where you lie is made up on your side
When you
walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see
how much I need you right now?
When you're
gone
The pieces
of my heart are missing you
When you're
gone
The face I came
to know is missing too
When you're
gone
The words I
need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss you
I've never
felt this way before
Everything
that I do reminds me of you
And the
clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they
smell just like you, I love the things that you do
When you
walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see
how much I need you right now
When you're
gone
The pieces
of my heart are missing you
When you're
gone
The face I
came to know is missing too
When you're
gone
The words I
need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss you
We were
made for each other
Out here
forever
I know we
were, yeah
All I ever
wanted was for you to know
Everything I'd
do, I'd give my heart and soul
I can
hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me, yeah
When you're
gone
The pieces
of my heart are missing you
When you're
gone
The face I
came to know is missing too
When you're
gone
The words I
need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss
you"
-Avril
Lavinge, When you´re gone
Ystäväni kysyi tänään onko kaikki ok? Vastasin, että on,
olen vain vähän väsynyt. Valehtelin, mikään ei ollut ok. En ollut urheillut
koko päivänä, olin melkein onnistunut olla syömättä koko päivän, kunnes äiti
pilasi kaiken ja ajattelin vain Iiroa ja Nooraa, jota en tule näkemään
piitkään aikaan. Olisin halunnut vain itkeä siinä hetkessä, mutten viitsinyt,
joten lähdin kotiin ja itken nyt.


Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Kiitos, jos uhrasit aikaasi!:)